So you bought this new lube at the drug store to “spice” up your love life and the synthetic gooey mess didn’t deliver on it’s promise to rock your world. On top of that, you’re itching like crazy “down there” and you don’t know why. What a waste of money, time, and effort.
Synthetic lubrication has sent clients running to me with yeast infections, irritated vaginal tissue, and bacterial vaginosis. As I coach them through the steps to restore their yoni health, some experience vaginal dryness during the process. I have another group of my clients who are traveling through their mid-life are experiencing this dryness, as well. When they come to me with this issue, I suggest eating a plethora of live food and drinking powerful womb elixirs. Of course they want to know what they can do in the meantime, so to their surprise, I recommend they keep a fresh jar of good quality extra virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil by their nightstand. Let’s explore the reasons.
- Makes the most slippery amazing lube you’ve ever seen.
- Its edible. Ladies, need I say more?
- Doesn’t dry quickly like most lubes.
- Its natural so unless you are allergic to coconut oil, it’s perfectly safe to use.
- Great for body massages which serve as awesome foreplay to heighten the sexual experience.
- Prevents friction burns and irritation so you can go on and on and on and on.
- Contains one ingredient – coconut oil. It is what it is.
- It’s a raw food with nutrients for your vagina, fighting all kinds of infections.
- More affordable than most designer lubes.
- Smells fresh and promotes homeostasis in the vagina.
- Checks vaginal odor at the door.
- Helps curb vagina itching.
- Vaginal dryness will be a thing of the past.
- It’s a mild spermicide. If you’re trying to have babies, coconut oil isn’t for you. If you’re not, then, let’s carry on. In fact, to make the mild spermicide more potent, simply add the juice of a lemon to one cup of coconut oil and refrigerate it until its time to get busy. You can use a plastic utensil to get it out of the jar or mold the mixture into small pestles or suppositories with your fingers. Then wrap them in wax paper. Place the pestles in the freezer until you’re ready to make it happen in the bedroom. If you’d like more information on natural birth control, check out my blog.
As we transition to the autumn months, it’s the optimal time to turn your bedroom into a pleasure oasis. Get some new satin sheets, some orange and green candles, and start making that love song playlist. Don’t forget to stock up on extra virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil. Go forth, make love, and be juicy!